SGI 6 Plus 6 Driver Training Saskatchewan of Aim Driving School (Mandatory Driver Education) offers the student 6 hours of in-car instruction and 6 hours of in-class instruction. This training is also called 6 plus 6 training or 6 and 6 driver education. We provide six(6) hours of in-class instructions on Zoom from(starting time) pm to (ending time) pm with (duration of break) of break every (day of in-class instruction).
Table of Contents
Mandatory Driver Education
Driver Education is part of the core curriculum and is offered at all Saskatoon Public Schools collegiate during the school year, as well as collegiate during the summer period.
Driver Education is a Grade 10 subject but is delivered to students who are fifteen years of age at the start date of the course. Students may apply while choosing courses for the next year or register at Student Services in their collegiate during the school year. Students, who wish to attend a 2-week summer school course, must register online.
The Driver Education course comprises 6 hours of in-car instruction and 30 hours of theory instruction. Students receive instruction on the –
- Sharing of the road with other cars and vehicles on the highway as well as in the city.
- Effects of distractions, drugs, and alcohol on the driving task.
- Driving in adverse situations.
- Defensive driving.
- Correct eye usage.
- Physical and mental components of driving,
- Rules of the road that how to drive confidently, safely, and collision-free.
- Safety i.e. properties, animals, pedestrians, and road users.
- Law of physics and collisions, and
- Road rage.
Students will be required to pass a vision test and the Class 5 Learner’s Test, and they may buy their Class 5 Learner’s License at that time. Students must present their valid passport or birth certificate along with their signed health card for a MySGI account for obtaining this license.
Tip – The students must be encouraged to practice as much as possible due to the time constraint in Mandatory Driver Education.
Next, the instructor will forward the details of the students to SGI so that their profiles can be changed upon the successful completion of the course. To take a road test, the details must be present on the SGI profile of the student.
Eligibility Requirements –
- Possess the ability to practice at home during the tenure of the program.
- Have a customer number from any SGI agency (documents accepted are a valid treaty card, passport, birth certificate, and health care) and a MySGI account.
- Be fifteen years old by the start date of the program.
SGI 6 Plus 6 Driver Training Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver Training (Mandatory Driver Education) Overview
The 6 hours in-car and 6 hours in-class consist of but are not limited to the following:
- the fundamental principles used in the backing manoeuvres.
- Gravel and highway road driving experience.
- Usage of the proper lane on multi-lane streets.
- Procedures for taking proper turns.
- The practice of using time as a safe judgment tool.
- Reinforcement of the IPDE concept –IPDE is a special technique that prevents you from collision. However, there are special methods to implement it i.e. Various techniques should be used to perform IPDE on gravel and highway road as compared to in the city. So need not worry as we will cover all of the aforementioned.
- Correct visual search patterns.
- Reinforcement of the factors related to positively influencing the personal motivation of people to drive responsibly and safely.
6 in-car lessons comprise of –
- The cost of SGI 6 plus 6 driver training (Class 5) is $____.
- SGI certificate upon completion.
- Multilingual Driving Instructors: Pushto, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Spanish, English.
- Dual-controlled vehicles for your safety.
- Parallel parking in three simple steps.
- Flexible hours (seven days).
- Free drop-off and pick-up service in Saskatoon.
- Driving evaluation.
Note – The travel time of our driving instructors was never deducted from the lesson.
Aim Driving School guarantees to cover all driving phases, including –
- Final review driving
- One-way driving
- Highway driving
- Gravel driving
- City driving
- Basic driving
Moreover, we also teach all types of parking including –
- Reverse parking
- Nose-in parking
- Angle parking
- Parallel parking
We will issue you a certificate once you finish SGI mandatory driver education.
This was all about SGI 6 and 6 training Saskatchewan.
Kindly send us your full name at ______ for registration, and we will get back to you with a registration link for online training of SGI 6 plus 6 driver training in Saskatchewan.https://aimdrivingschoolsk.com/people-fail-driving-test-in-saskatchewan/