The primary job of the best driving instructors in Saskatoon is to provide accurate instructions on how to safely, and securely drive on the highways, freeways, and streets in and around Saskatoon. However, many other services should be offered by a premier driving institution in Saskatoon.
To ease your pain, we have listed 10 of the top services that should be dutifully provided by driving instructors in Saskatoon. Have a look!
Table of Contents
1. Well-Maintained Vehicle
A well-maintained vehicle is a must for driving schools in Saskatoon as this can be listed as a performance parameter of the driving school. Moreover, vehicles that are equipped with good tires, brakes, and climate controls ensure smooth practice driving sessions. The vehicle must be insured with SGI to cover the loss.
2. Imparting Classroom Theory Knowledge
The classroom theory knowledge should be designed and implemented in such a way that it answers each doubt of students appropriately and in a detailed manner.
Exclusive Byte – Some of the most asked questions during classroom training are –
- How do correctly change lanes?
- What is the proper way to make a left or right turn?
- Most queries are based on proper timing questions such as when should I go/accelerate or when should I wait?
3. Street/Road Driving Lessons
Once the student has completed his/her in-class theory lessons, it is time for the real excitement to begin – Yes, we are referring to the zeal and pleasure one experiences after getting behind the wheel for the 1st time!
6 Hours – That’s the driving instructions time you will be received till the end of the course in driving schools in Saskatoon.
4. What are the instructions that the teacher will impart?
- Disclosing and making you aware of the potential and real hazards.
- Following and stopping distance.
- Teaching you everything regarding parallel parking.
- Signal, Mirrors, Shoulder Check, And Then Make The Move (SMSM).
- You will get complete practice training regarding lane positions, changes, and making seamless turns.
The sole purpose of the entire driving lesson (both in-class and practical) is to prepare confident drivers as they hit the roads and streets of Saskatoon and anywhere else in the world.
5. Time To Summarize The Last 2 Points
The rabbit is out of the bag and it’s not a secret anymore that in-class theory education when compiled with dedicated practical driving training aids in shaping the best drivers found across the world. While the in-classroom instructions reinforce and expand the knowledge of the street/road rules from the SGI handbook, the in-vehicle practical training knowledge helps in attaining major confidence (allow me to tell you – that’s essential) before hitting the road.
6. SGI Certification
Do This – Always and Always ask for the SGI certification from a driving school in Saskatoon. Only invest your hard-earned money in a driving school if it can provide all the verification documents in a hassle-free manner before you.
Roles Of A Certified SGI Instructor –
- Keep his/her knowledge as well as skills related to driving up-to-date.
- Provide correct + updated instructions in an easy manner before his/her trainees.
SGI certification is the fundamental qualification that your driving instructor and school should be well-equipped with.
7. Ask Your Instructor ‘What’s Your Reputation?’
Just kidding – Don’t do it. Instead, research and contact the previous trainees and proceed to trust their word of mouth.
The basic rule of life – If you hear a lot of good things about them, keep them!
8. Money Is All That Matters, My Dear Friend!
One of the most bitter truths about life and driving is that the latter is expensive, very expensive.
Tips to save your time on driving lessons –
- Never compromise on your research. Do compare all the plans of different driving schools.
- Look out for discounts and say ‘Yes, I do’ whenever you find a good one (Also, do tell me about some too).
- Purchasing a block of lessons > Paying each time.
Takeaway Tip – Do not unnecessarily save your money in exchange for a bad instructor as it will cost you way more in the long run on the road.
9. Qualities That ‘He/She’ Should Possess
Is your driving instructor organized, punctual, supportive, and patient? Research him/her and have one or two conversations before submitting your fees if you think he/she is the one.
10. SEX And Language Compatibility Matters My Trainee
I hope you didn’t roll your eyes while reading the first word of this important factor. Don’t get me wrong but many people have a personal preference for the sex/gender of their driving instructors and this is fine. The reasons, on the other hand, can be numerous and everyone should have complete freedom to select his/her type of driving instructor.
Talking about the second factor, talk to your driving instructor in whatever language you feel the most comfortable with!
The Cherry On The Cake –-If you can find the driving instructor speaking your native language.
Point To Be Remembered – From your examiner to the signs that you will be encountering on the roads, everything will be mostly in the English language. So choose accordingly!
So, you have invested a few minutes with me and we gel up well, isn’t it? Thus, I want you to answer me a question utmost honestly –
Bonus. Do You Like Your Instructor?
No, Wait! This isn’t what you are thinking mate. I just mean to ask that
- Do you get along with your instructor the way you get along with me?
- Do you feel the same vibe with him/her as you feel with me?
Look, let me get things clear between you and me – I don’t expect you to go on long, friendly ice-cream rides with your instructor but a certain level of supportiveness and communication is required at both ends for a better understanding and grasping of driving lessons.
So In conclusion, Please consider the above points before you go and find any best driving schools and the best driving instructors in Saskatoon. We put effort here to write this article so that you should not have any confusion. Please feel free to ask us if you have any questions. You can reach us at 306-880-8043.